Here is an opportunity to do something that will
Impact The Community!
PRAY FOR YOUR NATION
How to Get Involved
10 Minutes for America!
Mission Statement: Because the word of God states: "It is not by might, nor power, but by my Spirit says the Lord...." - Zech 4:6, we have been entrusted with a mandate for the Body of Christ. Spend 10 minutes everyday in prayer with and for our country, the United States of America!
Here are some topics for the ten minutes as you invest them for America! This is not an exhaustive list, be creative and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you!
1. II Chron 7:14 - "If my people, which are called by my name, will humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways; then, will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." - Spend time in both personal and National repentance!
2. Mt 4:16 - "The people which sat in darkness saw a great light; and to them which sat in the region of death, light is sprung up." - Pray for the Light of God to shine in our country!
3. Ps 119:30 - "The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple." - Pray for the word of God to be the foundation of our nation!
4. Ps 149:1 - "Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of the saints". - Spend time in worship and intercession before the throne.
5. Acts 26:17 - "Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee." - Pray for deliverance for our nation!
6. Acts 26:18 - "To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God. That they recieve forgiveness of sins and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me." - Pray for the Light of God to shine forth in our nation's capital!
7. 1 John 1:5 - " This then is the message which we have heard from Him, and declare unto you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all." - Pray that the darkness will flee before our God!
8. Is 2:5 - "O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the Lord." - Pray that our nations' leaders will walk in God's light and truth.
9. Is 9:2 - "The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light; they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined." Pray that our nation will repent and turn to Jesus as Saviour and Lord.
10. Is 60:1 - "Arise shine, for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee." - Pray that His Light will shine forth and expose the evil darkness in our land.
11. Ps 122:6 - "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that love thee." - Pray that our nation will bless Israel and His chosen people.
12. Is 40:2 - "Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God." - Pray for those in need in our land, those who need jobs and comfort!
13. Gen 12:3 - "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee; in in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." - Pray blessings upon the nation.
14. Jn 3:21 - "But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God." - Pray that God would make our nation and each one of its citizens, including it leaders, a people who walk in God's Light and Truth.
15. Matt 5:14 - "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid." - Pray for a mighty revival for our nation!
16. Matt 5:16 - " Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which in heaven." - Pray that God will use you and our nations' leaders to be people of righteousness and good works!
17. Eph 5:13 - " But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light, for whatsoever doth make manifest is light." - Pray that God would expose evil and wicked plans and make them manifest in the light!
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.